The AMO Governance Group is comprised of experienced and knowledgeable members of the sport industry. With over 30 years of combined Games experience and varying backgrounds, each member provides a unique combination of skills and expertise.
The Governance Group is responsible for the governance of the AMO and oversees the management of the software, decides on development initiatives, sets licencing fees and manages the association's finances.
• Richard de Groen – Chair (Commonwealth Games Federation)
• Anthony Soulsby – Project Director (Australian Olympic Committee)
• Colin Whitmee (Canadian Olympic Committee)
• Connie Brian (Franchise Holder's Working Group)
• Jake Wilkins (New Zealand Olympic Committee)
• Travis Holmes (Canadian Paralympic Committee)